Artist at City of Ink // Inkaholicz Tattoo Family Affiliated // Hungry for opportunity// Always on the come - up







Friday, November 4, 2011

WE MADE THE NEWS!

City of Ink always gets great publication in magazines, articles and much more.  But, here are the beginning of many more to come while a member of the team.  I must say I'm over joyed for the team as a whole ... 



Here was an article in Creative Loafing's Best of Edition for 2011.  City of Ink is a tattoo shop which can work on all genres of skin.  We have no limitations and are truly a force to be reckoned with.





Here is are three page spread we had in INK ATLANTA.  Have to say it made me cry.  It's my first major publication within the City of Ink Family!!!! Looking through the pages, it's evident I'm apart of a strong unit.  Everyone holds their own.  And, versatility is present.  Yet, still our styles still represent a cohesive unit.  I LOVE MY CITY OF INK FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment