Artist at City of Ink // Inkaholicz Tattoo Family Affiliated // Hungry for opportunity// Always on the come - up







Monday, June 13, 2011

My Ideals about False Advertisement...

No matter where one goes in the world you'll always meet a false advertiser?  Now, some may ask what that is...to me it's a person who portrays an image of what they want to appear to be to society while masking reality.  Like false advertisement in the business world, these people are out to only gain personally because it's evidient the consumer is not relevant.

These feelings obviously arrived from an image; an image I drew.  It's a sketch I want the world to see...I think even though its a sketch its powerful.  There's so much meaning like most of my drawings...We'll just check it out...


She wears hearts like false advertisers wear JESUS PIECES.  Knowing she doesn't care...She is as weak aas her mind lost...gone...A straight HEARTLESS BITCH. - cake

What I was trying to get at in the image was hears a girl trying to portray that she is full of heart, and compasion when in actuality she is detached from herself...her body as you can see in the picture.  She lost sight of her, in order to satisfy the world.  When in actuality she is only satisfying herself because false advertising doesn't aid the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment