Artist at City of Ink // Inkaholicz Tattoo Family Affiliated // Hungry for opportunity// Always on the come - up







Sunday, June 26, 2011

Part 1 : The Importance of Session Work

In the begining of my career I felt as though timing was everything....Now, my eyes have been opened.  I realize that tattooing is like cooking collard greens.  In order to get that smooth, pleasuring taste you must slow cook that tattoo.  Take your time.  That ensures for the best work possible.

Here's an example.  I'm not finished with this piece yet, but I know when it's done it'll be another one of a good fix- up tattoo.  This tattoo my client came in with...

(NOT MY WORK!!!!! Client came in with this...)

This next picture is from the first session...with a little clean up and shading you can already see the progression...



Still more work to do but I can not wait too see this finished...Part 2???

No comments:

Post a Comment