Artist at City of Ink // Inkaholicz Tattoo Family Affiliated // Hungry for opportunity// Always on the come - up







Friday, September 16, 2011

Should we try to cover- up the past?

The past is what makes you who you are today...but whose to say we're all proud of our past.  Customer came in with a neck tattoo saying 'GOON' andon the inside was a NYC skyline.  He wanted to cover the piece because he felt as though that past lifestyle was no longer him.  I gladly agreed...he was one of my best clients.  So poliet...and definetly possessed some very interesting work all over his body...He was the definition of covered....


I drew a sketch on skin of a heart with two knives being stuck in it and feathers or wings on the side.... we both liked the sketch and felt like it was time to get started...

At first, I pulled out the liner, but then he was like Cake I like your style...do you....with that stated I went straight to the mag and started being me on the piece....

I kept it flowing with shading and no lines....


I honestly, believe this was my first neck cover-up...but definetly not my last...

And, this was my first customer I put my signature on...but him and I won't tell you where it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment