Artist at City of Ink // Inkaholicz Tattoo Family Affiliated // Hungry for opportunity// Always on the come - up







Sunday, July 10, 2011

All about going green, but had to kill these flowers....

Customer came in yesterday and plainly stated her tattoo idea like this; "I want something for $80."  First, off I could've gave her a smiley face for that, but I decided to just showcase my skills and hopefully change her mindset on what a tattoo really was. 
It was towards the end of my day and I hadn't done a tattoo yet, so decided I would go above and beyond to give her more than her money's worth.  I took simple flowers and a dope flow pattern.  Then decided that a full color piece would be interesting to attempt.  I loved the way this piece turned out and can't wait to better execute a future piece of this similar nature.
So did I change her mind?  Truthfully, probably not...she really liked the piece but I believe she saw it just as that a tattoo and not art...Maybe I'll have better luck next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment