Artist at City of Ink // Inkaholicz Tattoo Family Affiliated // Hungry for opportunity// Always on the come - up







Monday, July 18, 2011

My first Video


Just directed and produced my first tattoo video.  Decided I wanted to being to document some of memorable tattoo sessions, life, ect.  This first video entitled "Cake's Threesome" is of my first session on garden of eden piece for my best friend, Leah.  The piece was DOPE.  The video was DOPE.  Can't wait for more to come.  Also if interested in filming your tattoo session with me (Cake) hit me at 585-794-8447.  Only requirement it must be a dope piece.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!! Great job Charity! Very proud of you. Can't wait to show this to Mr. Bailey. He said you were one of his best air brushing students. Wait till he see's this...
    xo Maggio

    ReplyDelete