Artist at City of Ink // Inkaholicz Tattoo Family Affiliated // Hungry for opportunity// Always on the come - up







Friday, July 8, 2011

Blooming...


This was my first tattoo back on the corner of Lake and Ravine.  Tes, it's not a portfolio piece, but it's one I'll remember.  One of my regulars came in and just wanted a piece from me.  Said she didn't have a huge buget, but needed my ink.  One thing I'll always feel "Looking out for my customers is always necessary, because they look out for me everytime they give me access to their body."

So I drew up a small floral tat surrounded with a nice flow pattern.  She liked it and we got to business.  Thankful for the techniques learned at City of Ink, I applied them and it called for a nice, simple finished piece.  One thing I learned from my month in Atlanta, executing simplicity is a difficult task but so beautiful.  And, sometimes, apprenticing is the best remedy for progression...

No comments:

Post a Comment