Artist at City of Ink // Inkaholicz Tattoo Family Affiliated // Hungry for opportunity// Always on the come - up







Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fishing...

Being an emergining artist and my current location leads to me having to fish for dope tattoo endevors.  Luckily, a little late night work lead to yet another dope tattoo.  Customer came in with the idea that he just wanted a tattoo.  Was unsure of what though.  That was helpful.  Sarcasim? 

With a little game of '21 Questions' we came to the conclusion that since he was a pisces, we'd tat some dope koi fish in my style.  At 11 pm, I began drawing on his skin.  Once I laid out my basic lines, I put on my small black Gorilla gloves and got to business.  Mid tat I came into a 'little bump' I haven't yet experienced; tattooing over exema.  But, I overcame the sight and left him with a dope piece.  He loved it and I have to say I'm loving tattoos with movement. 







No comments:

Post a Comment